At Community First Co-operative Credit Union one of our main priority area is membership education. Because of this philosophy, the credit union has hosted a number of educational seminars and workshops with members of all age groups on good financial management as well as other subject matters of interest.
Below are links to information used within some of the presentations, as well as other information published by Community First Co-operative Credit Union as part of our membership education campaign.
It is our desire that you use the information provided for your personal development.
- CFCCU Financial Statements 2016
- Community First Annual General Meting Booklet 2016
- CFCCU Financial Statements December 31 2015
- CFCCU Financial Statements December 31 2014
- CFCCU Financial Statements December 31 2013
- CFCCU Financial Statements-December 31 2012
- Community First Credit Union Annual General Meeting Booklet 2012
- CFCCU Financial Statement-December 31 2011
- Community First Credit Union Annual General Meeting Booklet 2011
- CFCCU Annual General Meeting- 2011 Minutes