Community First Co-operative Credit Union does not only provide members with savings and loan products. At the credit union we provide a number of additional products designed to assist with the sustainable development of our membership. Below is the list of theses additional services;
Group Medical Health Plan
- Cover medical bills
- 80% hospitalization
- Laboratory services
- Prescription drugs
There are six plans available to members:
Single Coverage – $218.45
Two Party Coverage – $412.80
Family Coverage – $564.20
- Retiree Single – $305.85
- Retiree Two-Party – $581.15
- Retiree Family- $795.25
Please contact the Operations Department at telephone # 481-3986/50 for more information.
Night Deposit Service
This service costs only E.C. $150 yearly, per deposit bag. By having your own night deposit bag, you are able to make deposits to your account even after the Credit Union has closed. You will be provided with a deposit bag and a key. Put your deposit into the bag and insert it into the deposit box located on the western side of the building, and lock it with your key. The money will be deposited to your account the next business day.
Family Indemnity Plan
The Family Indemnity Plan offers financial comfort during difficult times providing a cash benefit to be used to cover funeral costs for yourself and eligible family members.
The Family Indemnity Plan covers up to 6 family members including:
- The member
- Member’s spouse
- Children aged 1-25
- Member’s parents or spouse’s parents enrolled before age 76
Period Premium Benefit
Plan A $26.40 monthly $ 5,000
Plan B $39.60 monthly $ 7,500
Plan C $52.80 monthly $ 10,000
Plan D $79.20 monthly $ 15,000
No medical examinations or questions
Lifetime insurance coverage
Payments for claims are made within 2 days.
Please note that there is a 6 month waiting period before full coverage begins.
- Chequing account applications can be completed upstairs.
- In order to qualify for a chequing account, you are required to bring tow valid picture IDs, Job Letter and current proof of address (Bank Statement or Utility Bill).
- The minimum amount for starting this account is $100
- Special conditions apply
- ATM cards are available to all members free of cost.
- In order to receive an ATM card, fill out the ATM application form.
- These forms can be collected from our customer service representatives.
- ATM cards are ready within 48hrs of the application process.
- ATM cards provides 24hr access to your account
- Withdrawals with the ATM card however are restricted to your deposit account.
Four ATM locations: CFCCU Headquarters -Old Parham Road (Two ATM’s),Vendors Mall, Bargain Centre Supermarket, Perry Bay, Epicurean
Global Internet Access (GIA)
- Provides 24hr access to your credit union account
- Allow members to perform balance inquires on their accounts
- Obtain statement for one or all accounts
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Conduct member to member transfers
- Request statements
- Complete Loan Projections
To apply for GIA, you can print the form online or collect it at the credit union office. Once the form is completed, you are provided with a password and instructions within one business day. You use this information to log into your GIA. For more information contact Tamarie James-Roberts at telephone # 481-3961/50.